We exist to glorify God by assisting parents in training their children to be Biblically-minded servant-leaders through a Reformed*, Christ-centered, classical education.
We envision New Covenant Christian School graduates who have a Biblical worldview that encompasses all of life and who are equipped and eager to take their place as servant-leaders in the world. As classically educated men and women with a life-long love of learning, they possess broad knowledge, clear reasoning, true wisdom and the ability to communicate truth persuasively. In every area of life, they recognize, appreciate and spread truth, goodness and beauty to the glory of God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one holy and true God who works all things according to the counsel of His own will. In the unity of the Godhead, there are three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. They are all of one substance, equal in power, glory, and honor. (2 Corinthians 13:14, Matthew 28:19)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God, given as the rule of faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that God created the world from nothing and is sovereign in its governing. God’s intention is for man to rule over creation and to live for the glory of God. (Genesis 1)
- We believe that all men are sinners deserving of eternal punishment. (Romans 3:23, 6:23)
- We believe that God appointed His Son to suffer and die for sinful men, thereby receiving their punishment that He might be the only mediator of God’s elect. It is in believing in Him that man comes to receive eternal life and is made a new creation in Christ. (John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells all Christians, instructing and reminding them of Jesus’ teachings. (1 Corinthians 6:19, John 14:26)
- We believe God creates each person with an immutable biological sex – male or female – that reflects the image and likeness of God. (Genesis 1:27)
- We believe God designed marriage as a unique conjugal relationship joining one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, life-long union, and God intends sexual intimacy to occur within that relationship. (Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:5-6, Proverbs 2:17)
- We believe God endows all human life with inherent dignity, and it must be respected and protected from conception to natural death. (Genesis 9:6, 1 Corinthians 6:15-7:4)
- The basic system of doctrine adhered to at New Covenant Christian School is presented in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.